ABOUT DIACOM BODY SCAN
What is Diacom body scan?
● Early detection of human diseases with modern scanning technology which is safe, non- invasive & totally painless.
● Identify bacteria, diseases, parasites, cancers, inflammatory conditions, circulatory problems etc.
● Detect heavy metal contamination such as mercury and lead.
● Detect allergies in children with optional treatments available.
● Assisting the body to heal the natural way with natural supplements.
The Diacom device is classified as a quantum physics device. By using a computer driven instrument in a safe, noninvasive, painless, and effective way, information is displayed about subtle changes to the stress in the body and thus, provides a means to regulate these concerns. The purpose is to help you gain control over stressed body functions; by teaching you desired responses through learned behavior. Using this method you become more conscious of the needs of your bodily processes, through developing this technique. These techniques are achieved through behavioral and mind-body education allowing the potential to effectively find a way to control your automatic functions and lifestyle changes.
How does it work?
It works by sending an infra-red triggering signal of extremely low intensity to the Bio-field around the brain via specially designed headphones. The principle is based on the fact the every cell tissue and organ has its own unique frequencypattern that varies as it experiences a load or stress. The healthier the area being investigated the more stable its frequency pattern is. We can direct the Physiospect to investigate the unique frequency of say the tissue of the right lung, given that the Bio-fields of both brain and lung tissue, (as with all parts of the body) are in constant communication with each other
With an acute problem one single therapy session is often all that is needed.
With a chronic condition it may require several sessions over a period of time.
Organs accessible to be tested ！！
1. CARDIVASCULAR SYSTEM
(1) Walls, cavities of heart
(2) Valves of heart
(3) Vessels of heart
(7) Vessels of the Web environment of the brain
(9) Blood cells, etc.
2. GASTRIC INTESTINAL SYSTEM
(4) Small intestines
(5) Large intestines
(7) Gall bladder
(8) Pancreases, etc
3. NERVOUS SYTEM
(2) Spinal cord
(3) Peripheral nerves, etc
4. ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
(3) Adrenal glands
(4) Thyroid gland
(5) Parathyroid gland
(7) Langergans islands, etc
(8) Spermatozoon, etc
5. URINOGENITAL SYSTEM
(4) Urethra, etc
(2) Uterine pipes
(4) Dairy glands, etc
(3) Spermatozoon, etc
6. RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
(1) Nose cavity
(2) Additional bosoms
(5) Bronchial tubes
(6) Pulmonary tissue
(7) Lymph nodes of mediastinum
(8) Palatine tonsils, etc
7. OSSEOUS JOINTS SYSTEM
(1) Backbone: cervical, chest, lumbar departments
(2) Hip joints
(3) Knee joints
(5) Humeral joints
(6) Joints of hands and feet
(7) Elbow joints
(8) Breast bone and ribs, etc
The scanning procedure
1) A full assessment of your health in the form of questioning & listening to your medical history.
2) A computerized scan of your entire body, focusing specifically on all the problem areas in your body. This includes not only organs but also all veins, arteries, nerves etc.
3) A feedback session where all the diagnoses will be explained to you in full. This analysis of the scan will include any diseases, parasites, bacteria, circulatory roblems, inflammatory conditions, stones, cancers etc. Not only if present but also if at risk of developing.
4) We will furnish you with a print out of all the findings, and advise accordingly on any treatments or referrals where necessary.
Things to remember before beginning a session
1. Do not eat anything 2 hours prior to the visit. Also, no coffee, black tea, or medicine
2. If you have to take insulin, we must do analysis closer to the wearing out of the medicine.
3. All metals must be off during the scan, including jewelry, belts, keys, glasses, watches, etc.
Ladies: Have the best annual gyane check-up and mammogram of your lives, by simply sitting in front of the computer you will be screened for any diseases or problems that may be present or “at risk of developing”
(Please note: This is not a replacement for your suggested visit to your gynaecologist)
Gents: Have a simple, non-invasive annual check up of your prostate, an accurate and effective screening test for any prostate problems.
(Please note: This is not a replacement for your suggested visit to your urologist)
Diacom scanning and treatment is recommended for the following persons:
1. Patients the underwent long treatment through antibiotics or other highly active pharmaceutical preparations
2. Persons with lowered immunity system
3. Persons suffering from chronic alcoholism and other bad habits.
4. Persons having slow developing chronic diseases
5. Anyone wanting to quickly and effectively, in a short period of time, without substantial spending cure one's diseases and make the whole body healthy
Please note that people with Pace-makers cannot be scanned!