Dr. Chien Liang (Alan) Lin is registered as a health care provider practicing under the requirements of the Allied health professions council of South Africa. Our rooms in Westville and Umhlanga are therefore considered to be performing essential services during the national lockdown.
If you have an appointment with us, you may download the PDF file to show the police officer should they ask you for the proof.
PLEASE READ OUR PROTOCOLS DURING PANDEMIC
1. 𝑾𝑬𝑨𝑹 𝑴𝑨𝑺𝑲 at all times when you visit our rooms, if you forget to bring one, we will sell to you at R40 each (3 layer 100% cotton reusable mask with filter )
2. Wash hands or use sanitizer when entering our rooms.
3. We have table screens to protect each other
4. All the patients families or friends will be asked to wait in their cars for social distancing
5. All our beds will be sanitized after each patient, however you may also bring your own clean towel.